On the launch day of Bryan’s new Facebook Event product, Kindle Sales Blowout, and Jim’s new Author Marketing Institute podcast, the Writership Podcast, the dynamic duo tackled the latest in self-publishing tips and news. The trio of tips included what to do in the worst-case scenario, how to come up with new marketing ideas, and giving your backlist new life. The news stories focused on the success secrets of super authors, the decline of indie bookstores in the U.K., how the Tragedy of the Commons theory applies to self-publishing, Facebook’s Contentgeddon, and the future of disruption in the publishing industry. This week’s Question of the Week: What will the reimagination of the publishing industry look like in 2017 and beyond?
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get a hold of Bryan’s Facebook Event course
- Where you can check out the Writership Podcast
- What to do when the money isn’t coming in
- How to come up with new marketing ideas
- Actions you can do to boost your backlist
- What super successful authors have done to make it
- Why U.K. indie bookstores are on the decline
- How the Tragedy of Commons theory doesn’t apply to self-publishing
- What Facebook’s news feed change could do to your business
- Where the publishing industry is headed
Question of the Week:
What will the reimagination of the publishing industry look like in 2017 and beyond?