What metric would be a business changer for you if Amazon could provide it?
What metric would be a business changer for you if Amazon could provide it? Bryan is out this week and H. Claire Taylor is joined by Becca Syme of the Better-Faster Academy. Claire is running a free Indie Author Alignment: 5-Day Foundation course. She also has a preorder for her Supercharge Your Series course and the offer ends August 1st so make sure to check those out! This week’s Super Charger Story Course Winner is Flyover. The Top Tips of the week include why less is more when it comes to marketing, what will you tell readers when they ask why they should buy your book, and how walking can benefit your brain. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what increases in earnings are coming from indie publishing, why book cover designers are speaking up, how the lockdown sparked a popular genre, why you should enroll your books via eBook, and what has Amazon added into their Ads Dashboard. Question of the Week: What metric would be a business changer for you if Amazon could provide it?
- How to market and keep your sanity
- To tell readers why they should buy your book
- Why walking can make you write better
- KDP is still looking good for authors
- What Waterstones is doing to print books that’s making cover designers very sad
- That lockdown is inspiring some sexy times and lusty books
- Libraries are hitting record lending numbers
- That you can finally see your KU reads in your ads dashboard
We Own the Sky by Sara Crawford
Business and Politics: Leadership by Mildred Stallworth