If money weren’t a concern, what wild and fun activity would you want to try to promote your book? And how would you get started?
What crazy and fun way would you try to promote your book if money wasn’t a concern? How would you go about it? Bryan announces that he is going to be getting back into non-fiction this year and H. Claire Taylor shares with us that she has been putting up medium posts on author and story strategy as well as writing productivity. This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Darren Sapp. Thank you to our featured Patrons – Nolan Walker And The Superiors Squad, Journaling Power: How to Create the Happy, Healthy Life You Want to Live, and WordPress Security 101: How to secure your website against hackers. The Top Tips of the week include how to look out for yourself to prevent getting scammed, what Matthew McCreary’s five step process is to writing a book, and where you can find the best apps for writing projects. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include why authors in the US income will continue to decline, how your biggest obstacle when it comes to writing productivity may just be yourself, how self-publishing can lead to more money and flexibility, what you can do to get your short piece of fiction shared with the public, and why Indie author and mentor Chris Fox funded a role-playing game version of his bestselling space fantasy series that is now over 133% funded. Question of the Week: If money weren’t a concern, what wild and fun activity would you want to try to promote your book? And how would you get started?
- How to Write a Book in Just 5 steps
- Which Phone Apps you should be using to make your writing life easier
- What new bumper crop of writer scams has popped up for the new season
- How the Authors Guild thinks the Writing Profession is in Decline, and Why
- How to get out of your own way to get productive
- What the media thinks about self-publishing success in 2020
- What Hugh Howey is up to now
- Which author launched a super successful Kickstarter campaign
Nolan Walker And The Superiors Squad by Paul Carro
Journaling Power: How to Create the Happy, Healthy Life You Want to Live by Mari L. Mccarthy
WordPress Security 101: How to secure your website against hackers by Brecht Ryckaert