If you changed your focus from looking for productivity to meaning, what would you stop doing and why?
How would your work change if you shifted your focus? This week is the final parts of Bryan’s Amazon Ad Challenge it’s never too late to follow along! Claire is getting her launch party ready! This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Linda Fausnet. Thank you to our featured Patrons: Grand Theft Auto and Other Misdemeanors, Angelborn, and Time Code. The Top Tips of the week include how to edit your book faster, why you need to reach out to your superfans, and what ads are the best. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include what new law has hit Missouri, how the lawsuit with Audible turned out, why Amazon ad school may be a great call for you, how author Howard Tayler sees success, and why your word count may be falling short. Question of the Week: If you changed your focus from looking for productivity to meaning, what would you stop doing and why?
- How to self-edit with Grammarly
- To build your own street team
- How to rock it with Bookbub Ads
- Why you shouldn’t be a be a librarian in Missouri
- That Audible captions might not be a thing
- How one author learned to dominate Amazon ads
- Why you should consider indie-publishing
- To use meaning to be more productive
News #5: That’ll Teach ‘em
News #4: An Audible Groan (1)
News #4: An Audible Groan (2)
News #3: Challenge Accepted (1)
News #3: Challenge Accepted (2)
News #2: No Excuses
News #1: What is the meaning of this?