Question of the Week: If you challenged yourself to double your book income without using Amazon Ads, what would be your strategy and why?
What options do authors have to increase income, besides advertising on Amazon? This week’s Happy Book Reviews winner is Dave. Bryan thanks our Patrons: Level Up, Dorothy and the Cane of Destiny, and Flotsam. The Top Tips of the week are how to simplify your Amazon pre-orders, how does Nora Roberts crank out so many books, and why Bookfunnel exclusive content is such a boon. We have an Honorable Mention story about what happens to bad little book pirates. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include how Barnes and Noble coupons can give you an edge, what happened with the white-washed RITAs, why a Facebook Group might be the free marketing your book launch needs, where is Data Guy’s data, and how Alana Terry doubled her income with an ad-supported wide release. Question of the Week: If you challenged yourself to double your book income without using Amazon Ads, what would be your strategy and why?
- How to do easier Amazon pre-orders
- How Nora Roberts is so prolific (and awesome)
- How exclusive content builds fans
- How a pirate gets his due
- B&N is at it again
- Lovely RITA is not so lovely this year
- How to sell books as a biographer
- There’s no more free data
- How to make money in Christian suspense