The dynamic duo of digital debutantes took on their usual trio of tips and the latest in self-publishing news in their 59th episode. In today’s show, you’ll learn about Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook funnels, and successful autoresponders. You’ll also hear discussions on news stories focusing on Kobo books on planes, clickbait advice, carving your own path, Amazon’s new sales pages, and Google’s upcoming addition of buy buttons to search results. This week’s Question of the Week: Do you like Amazon’s new sales page? Why or why not? Do you think it’ll increase or decrease sales and why?
What You’ll Learn:
- How Custom Audiences can help you hyper-target blog visitors
- Why you shouldn’t worry so much about Fan Page likes
- What kind of lead magnet works best for your business
- How you can get books on trains, planes, and automobiles
- Why you should consider limiting the blogs you read/follow
- What to do instead of following every marketing tactic
- How Amazon’s new sales pages could change your strategy
- What Google’s new buy buttons could mean for book sales
Question of the Week: Do you like Amazon’s new sales page? Why or why not? Do you think it’ll increase or decrease sales and why?