After Bryan chatted about his Facebook Event product launch, the two troubadours tackled tips on brand building, persistence, and working hard to achieve success. They also discussed news on the federal government e-book program for kids, PayPal’s new digital product endeavor, BitLit’s expanding shelfie technology, the music industry compared to the publishing industry, and the latest on Author Solutions. Bryan and Jim are starting a Patreon campaign (like Kickstarter for podcasts), and they want your help to figure out what bonus content to give their followers. This week’s Question of the Week: What bonus content would you like us to provide as pledges on Patreon?
What You’ll Learn:
- How Bryan’s Facebook product launch went
- Why you should start building your brand now
- The importance of persistence
- Why you need to work hard if you want success
- How mobile technology will help kids read
- Why you shouldn’t worry about PayPal’s new endeavor
- What it means to take a shelfie
- How the transformation of the music industry compares to publishing
- The latest in David Gaughran’s Author Solutions report
Question of the Week: What bonus content would you like us to provide as pledges on Patreon?