In the latest Sell More Books Show, Bryan and Jim asked listeners if they’d be willing to come to Vegas for a workshop in April. They also covered tips on blurbs, price promotions, and a collection of free book-selling tools. The news focus on augmented reality books, the Harper Lee controversy, the France legal action against Kindle Unlimited, writing trendy books to make money, and BookBub’s recent Q&A session. Jim and Bryan also discussed how they would create a BookBub competitor. Question of the Week: Have you ever written a book strictly to get money? Side Question: Would you be able to come to Las Vegas for a workshop hosted by Jim and Bryan in April?
What You’ll Learn:
- How Bryan’s getting through his tough sales week
- What makes a strong book description
- The ways traditional publishers are changing price promotions
- 21 free ways to increase book sales
- What the future could look like for books
- How Jim and Bryan feel about the Harper Lee controversy
- Why French publishers may have a case against Kindle Unlimited
- How writing trendy books can change your career
- What BookBub has coming up for the future
- How Bryan and Jim would start their own BookBub
Question of the Week: Have you ever written a book strictly to get money?
Side Question: Would you be able to come to Las Vegas for a workshop hosted by Jim and Bryan in April?