Do you think biometric scanning for payments will become normal within the next decade? Why or why not?
Place hand here to pay! Is Biometric scanning the future of payment? Bryan and Jim are counting down to show #300! Bryan announces his five days of building profitable Amazon ad campaigns for you. If you sign up for this five day challenge you’ll be entered in a raffle to win the Amazon Ads Group Coaching Mastermind. This week’s Happy Books Review Winner is Blaine Moore. Thank you to our featured Patrons: Inharmonic, Hitler Out of Time, and Shadow Raiders. The Top Tips of the week include the benefits and drawbacks of using Facebook groups as an author, how to change your mindset to “it’s about my book” in order to obtain better promotions, and the advantages of setting parameters while working on a multitude of projects. The 5 News stories that matter most to indies this week include outrage at Amazon from small shop owners for early release on products, a rise ebook rentals at libraries due to Hoopla, just a flick of the wrist and you can pay at Whole Food Market, the growing industry of Audible, and how authors can set pre-order options up to a year in advance. Question of the Week: Do you think biometric scanning for payments will become normal within the next decade? Why or why not?
- What forming a Facebook group can do for you
- What to do if you’re a shy author
- How you shouldn’t try to keep all the balls in the air at once
- Why some indie book sellers are up in arms
- What we can learn about book sales from Audible.com
- How you’ll be waving as you leave the Whole Food store
- How one company is filling the library gap
- What big news is coming out of KDP