Question of the Week: Aside from an income survey, what kind of survey of the author community do you feel would be the most helpful for you and why?
If you could design a survey for the author community, what information would you gather? Jim is back on the show this week and he and Bryan had a great July 4th. Bryan announced the Happy Book Reviews winner Will Brown and the guys thank their iTunes reviewers for the great feedback. Bryan thanks the wonderful Patrons Nightblade, Gone, and The Cordova Vector. The fabulous weekly tips include how to get creative about your writing time, which tips can save you tons of time during the edit, and what marketing mistakes you might be in danger of making. Honorable mention story is who got the boot at Barnes and Noble. The top five stories that matter this week include how Amazon is expanding the ebook market, what’s pushing Createspace toward obsolescence, how one author revived old books, are author surveys uncovering truths or muddying the waters, and how mindset can increase monthly sales by ten times. Question of the Week: Aside from an income survey, what kind of survey of the author community do you feel would be the most helpful for you and why?
- How one author is ultra creative about his writing time
- Which tips can cut your editing time in half
- What marketing mistakes you might be making
- Who is the latest casualty at Barnes and Noble
- How Amazon is expanding the ebook market
- What new feature is making Createspace more and more obsolete
- How one author breathed new life into his old books
- What’s wrong with writer surveys and what purpose they really serve
- How an author used her mindset to 10x her monthly sales