Question of the Week: Would you ever consider relaunching any of your books? If so, what strategies would you use to get them right the second time around?
If you could have a “do-over” on launching any of your titles, what would you change? Bryan’s voice is back and Jim survived a horrendous landscaping accident! Remember to take advantage of the payment plan for the Sell More Books Show Summit tickets before it disappears on July 4th. Bryan thanks this week’s wonderful featured Patrons: How to Fight Fair in Your Marriage, Divorced Dad, and Somebody’s Darling. This week’s Happy Book Reviews Feature winner is Steeven Orr! Some great tips include how to integrate Scrivener and Vellum, What the hot new marketing GIF collection can do for you, and why you might want to use a tone analyzer to evaluate your writing. Honorable Mention goes to the launch of Prime Reading in France. The five top news stories in this episode include how to use your existing social media to launch your first book, a relaunch success story from Danielle Romero, how to keep writing in spite of health issues, why you might want to serialize your rough draft to build readership, and you may have to collect sales tax in the near future. Question of the Week: Would you ever consider relaunching any of your books? If so, what strategies would you use to get them right the second time around?
- How Scrivener just made Vellum users very happy
- Why one author created GIFs for a book launch
- How to watch your tone in your writing
- Why English readers in France just got a whole new vault of content
- How author Gabriela Casineanu used her already existing social network to launch her first book
- Why author Danielle Romero relaunched her book and how it turned out
- What Michaelbrent Collings does to achieve success despite health issues
- Why paranormal romance author Kara Lockharte serialized her rough draft and sent it to readers
- How you could be collecting sales tax for direct sales in the near future
How to Fight Fair in Your Marriage by Nora Femenia
Somebody’s Darling by Linda Fausnet
Divorced Dad by L.J. Burke
Tip #1: One Click Wonder (1)
Tip #1: One Click Wonder (2)
Tip #2: Spiffy Giphy Marketing
Tip #3: Watch Your Tone!
Honorable Mention (1)
Honorable Mention (2)