Question of the Week: Are you coming to the Sell More Books Show Summit on May 4-6, 2018 in Chicago? What are you most looking forward to about the conference?
- Find out how to join Jim & Bryan for the Sell More Books Show Summit in May!
- What should you keep in mind when you come up with your 7 Amazon keywords
- What Jim would do if he had four books to publish right now
- How to develop your mindset for doing the work every single day
- Whether or not it’s worth your time to focus on libraries
- Which popular book series is about to become an augmented reality game
- Why it might soon be easier to get into Google Play directly (maybe)
- Which Pronoun substitutes you should consider using for publishing aggregation
- How you should treat your business in the stabilizing indie marketplace
The Sell More Books Show Summit, May 4-6, 2018
Leading Effectively: Proven Leadership by Mildred Stallworth
Ten Little Bridesmaids by Annie Adams
Sanyare: The Last Descendant by Megan Haskell
Tip #1: Keyword Competence
Tip #2: Muy Rapido
Tip #3: Mind Mastery
News #5: Donde Esta la Biblioteca
News #4: Wizards Unite
News #3: Google Plays Nice?
News #2: Pronoun Pinch-Hitters (1)
News #2: Pronoun Pinch-Hitters (2)
News #1: Stable Bridge